This article mainly focuses on the landscape design in the amusement park. From our previous experience, we can help you summarize the content.
No.1 Locate in the scenic area of the amusement park and play the role of sightseeing:
In case of other areas, separate analysis is required.
Determine the plot ratio of the project and try to meet the moderate distance between individual equipment.
No.2 style orientation:
What is the style of the amusement park? For example, modern simple style and landscape design style should be fully considered to echo the equipment style,
People with different styles and general experience in various styles can see it at a glance.
No.3 design principles:
First, stylization. The style of landscape is clear, and the use of element symbols is rich. Through the rational use of design techniques and landscape materials, the quality of landscape should be highlighted. The requirements for plants are as follows: flowers can be seen in spring, summer can be avoided, leaves can be appreciated in autumn, and plum can be tasted in winter.
- The understanding that flowers can be seen in spring is that the plant design in landscape design has more flowers in spring.
- The understanding of summer shelter is that summer shelter generally refers to the large deciduous trees in the summer scene, which block the sun in the public rest area and can be tested as soon as possible. For example, in the northern hemisphere, we try our best to plant the trees in the south, and in the southern hemisphere, we try our best to plant the trees in the north, so as to ensure that when the summer sun is shining, the trees can cover the rest area on the back and play a sunshade effect.
- Autumn foliage appreciation means that in autumn, plants use more ornamental foliage plants.
- The understanding of dongkepinmei is that ornamental cold resistant plants are planted in cold season, such as wintersweet and red plum.
The functional space layout shall be reasonable, and the functional landscape shall be fully constructed. The layout of the landscape shall be functional and reasonable, or meeting and exchange, sightseeing or leisure, to avoid the appearance of useless space.
We may need to design some public venues for tourists to watch and play. For example, we will make some corridors and landscape pavilions on the square for tourists.
The humanization of landscape design can be reflected in the following points:
1) Pleasant space and road; This is not clearly defined. If your role is appropriate and other people feel that it is not appropriate, how should you do it?
For example, the width, length and curvature of a road, in the code for planning and design of urban residential areas and the code for design of parks, the width of general pedestrian roads should be 2.5m, and the barrier free roads should be at least 1.2m.
2) Proper opening and enclosure of space.
3) Safety facilities.
4) The barrier free landscape design considers the exclusive activity area of children and the elderly in many aspects.
Where the landscape design is accessible, for example, there is a large main axis of the landscape in the middle, a long atrium, and an elevated viewing platform in the atrium, we should consider how to get there without barriers.
5) Avoid noise and light pollution.
For example, there is a wall between the residential area outside the amusement park and the inside of the amusement park. The wall is considered to be sheltered and transparent,
6) Perfect indication system and logo design.
For example, how to use equipment A and take care of the lawn.